Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp


Okay, this was great, but I forgot to get a picture of it before we ate half of it!  It's been a long time since I have had rhubarb crisp of any kind, and I had forgotten just how yummy it is.  Thanks to all my facebook friends for recommending that I make this.  Yum!

Ingredients
1 c. sugar (I think you could use less if you wanted)
3 T. flour
3 c. sliced fresh strawberries
3 c. diced rhubarb
1 1/2 c. flour
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter
1 c. rolled oats

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  2. In 9x13 pan, mix together first 4 ingredients
  3. In large bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats using a pastry blender.  Crumble mixture on top of rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
  4. Bake 45 minutes, or until crisp, lightly browned, and bubbly.
  5. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment