Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Treats


Okay, so how cute are these?!?!?!? I found them through pinterest. They originally were suppose to stand up, but I decided that was too much work and they are totally cute just like this. I think everyone will be thrilled to see these on turkey-day! I tried 2 different kinds of cookie frosting. Wilton's cookie frosting was much to thin and not suitable at all for this, but the Betty Crocker cookie frosting seemed to work great. I'm sure it's easy to make a nice cookie frosting that is thick and will harden up, but as I had surgery earlier today, I opted for EASY! To make these, you need fudge striped cookies, candy corn, peanut butter cups, nutter butter cookies, mini brown m&m's, red and yellow jelly belly's. The yellow jelly belly's need to have the tip cut off so they stick out nice for a nose. Other than that, once the frosting dried it was all stuck together like glue. Totally can't wait to show these off at Thanksgiving! Thanks for the extra hand, Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment