Wednesday, February 23, 2011

White Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting

Okay, so I've had peanut butter mixed with frosting in the past, and thought, this is good, what could you put it on. My thought was chocolate cake, but my Aunt told me that you put it on white cake, so I thought we'd try.

So simple, it's a normal white box cake and store bought frosting mixed with peanut butter, but it was good. The frosting was a little hard to spread. if I had microwaved it just a smidgen, it would have looked a little prettier.

Ingredients
1 white cake mix, made according to the box
1 tub white frosting
Peanut Butter, I didn't measure, quite a bit though

Directions
  1. Mix frosting with peanut butter until it tastes good. It will also thicken up and become hard to stir.
  2. Frost cake
  3. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment