Monday, September 12, 2011

Boston Cream Cupcakes


I've made these once before, but I had some cake mix and decided that I should make them again. They are super tasty. While these are yellow cake with chocolate frosting, you can make them with whatever cake, frosting, and pudding that you would like. Yummmmm!
Ingredients
1 yellow cake mix prepared as cupcakes
1 box pudding, whatever flavor desired, I used cheesecake
1 tub frosting

Directions
  1.  Make cupcakes and allow them to cool to room temperature.
  2. Make pudding, perhaps a little thicker than normal, but whatever you like.
  3. Using a pastry bag, or syringe (I used one of the kids medicine syringes) squirt pudding into center of cupcakes.  I was able to put about 2-3 teaspoons of pudding into each cupcake.  Make sure to angle the syringe different directions to make sure you can get a lot of pudding into these.
  4. Frost with favorite frosting.
  5. Allow cupcakes to meld together over night and then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment